Women in the Law Conference
Women in the Law 2021 will be held virtually on Friday, May 21, 2021. Our theme this year is All In: Reimagining Inclusive Workplaces. Please visit our Women in the Law conference page for further details.
Program highlights include:
- A conversation with Michele Coleman Mayes, vice president, general counsel and secretary of the New York Public Library, and the Honorable Victoria Roberts ’76;
- A special presentation by Shirley Leung, columnist and associate editor at The Boston Globe;
- A mindfulness exercise by Brenda Fingold;
- Three timely and topical panels: Strategies for Promoting Equity and Inclusion in the Legal Workplace; Rewriting the Code: Women, Law and Technology; and "Democracy is not a state. It is an act..." (John Lewis).
- Three breakout sessions to choose from: Dive Deeper into the "isms"; Out of Time and Out of Mind: Strategies to Make the Most of Every Day; So You Want to Be a General Counsel.
- And much more... Check out the conference schedule!
An intimate interview with Nina Totenberg, NPR's Legal Affairs Correspondent
The conversation with Totenberg will include her close friendship with RBG, her role as a trailblazer in journalism and much more.
May 21, 2021
8:00 am to 5:00 pm