Join us for Connections, the law school’s largest networking event.
Save the Date:
Wednesday, April 5, 2023 | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Northeastern University’s East Village, 17th floor, 291 St. Botolph Street
Further details to follow soon!
Topics covered included:
- Career paths and training programs available within a graduate’s area of specialization
- Characteristics (and availability) of entry-level positions for law graduates
- Specific skills required to excel in a particular field
- Important issues for students to consider when seeking a summer position or first job
- Important questions for students to ask when interviewing for a job within your field
With thanks to our 2023 sponsors:
Apr 5, 2023
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm