Northeastern University School of Law partners with international universities in order to strengthen international academic exchanges and enhance research and educational capabilities.
Our memoranda of understanding encourage faculty exchanges and collaboration and cross-promotion of academic programs, including the Master of Laws (LLM).
Partner schools include:
- East China University of Political Science and Law (Shanghai, China)
- Fudan University (Shanghai, China)
- Renmin University (Beijing, China)
- Wuhan University (Wuhan, China)
- Xiamen University (Xiamen, China)