Full-time total (including specialists): 55
- Faculty of Color
Incoming Class in 2022 Statistics*
* Northeastern University School of Law's ABA Standard 509 Information Report is available at law.northeastern.edu/aba
Students of Color
JD Graduation Requirements and Grading System
Current Principal Graduation Requirements:
- Completion of academic credits and co-ops as determined by entering class year.
- Completion of Upper-Level Writing Requirement
- Fulfillment of Public Interest Requirement
- Completion of required upper-level courses
Narrative evaluations, credit/no credit, and/or honorifics in lieu of alphabetic or numeric grades.
JD Bar Passage and Careers
For information about our graduates’ fields of practice, visit our employment statistics page.
Massachusetts Bar Passage Rate for First-Time Takers: